Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Food in the Sink

The behavoir of other people can sometimes be perplexing. Take my step-brother, for instance. Well, I think it was my step-brother. I could be someone else, since I never saw him do it, but the evidence is definitely there. Anyway, every once in a while I'd go to the sink to wash a few dishes, and I'd find a plate or a bowl with a significantly unfinished portion of a meal. I can understand that he might have been in a hurry, or perhaps he just wasn't as hungry as he thought. Still, the proper place for food you don't think anyone is going to eat is the trash. And this morning, I found an entire slice of pizza sitting on a plate in the sink. I just left it there, but it looked fine to me. No noticeable bite marks or anything. Maybe he dropped it on the floor or something. I don't know. If the only thing wrong with it was that he reheated it, I think it would've been perfectly acceptable to put it back in the fridge. If it looked used, I would've thought to throw it out, but now I'm just mystified. What's putting it in the sink going to accomplish, anyway?

toshiya
toshiya


Doki Doki Dir en grey quizz ver 2.0
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home