Monday, December 26, 2005

What I Got for Christmas, 2005

I'm not going to lie. I like getting presents at Christmas. I also like to tell people what I got. Feel free to leave a comment bragging about your Christmas booty.

*Socks
*Underwear
*Pajama pants (which I thought I could use more of)
*A yellow towel, which I then traded for a green one.
*Off the Deep-End CD by "Wierd Al" Yankovic. (My mother spent hours searching Rasputin Records for a used copy)
*America (the book): A Guide to Democracy Inaction
*Pocket Guide to the Apocalypse: the Official Field Manual for the End of the World (should be the perfect compliment to my brother's Zombie Survival Guide that I've been reading since he got it for his birthday ^_^;)
*A total of $15
*Tales of Symphonia for the Game Cube.

Eshu
Eshu. I am one of the great wanderers who
spreads tales of epic battles, heroic quests,
and love lost. I travel the world, the
dreaming, and the stars in search of adventures
and a good tale to weave. I know I am
king of my own land, and see no
reason to bow to any sidhe. I follow my own
rules. I am an artist of a dying craft, and
I will spread my tales as far and wide as
possible to keep the stories alive.


What Type of Changeling Are You? (Now Including Pictures for Each Kith)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home