Wednesday, April 20, 2005

All Righty...

I'm pretty sure no one's reading this, but here's another progress report on my site. The frame code works like a charm. Now, I just have to delete the old news and figure out where to put that huge Adventure Quest banner ad. I'm thinking right next to the comic, but that may distract too much from the comic. Or, I could just get rid of it and use a text link, but I happen to like that ad. I think the joke is funny and I find Robina Hood quite attractive. I prefer Mia, the NPC in Adventure Quest's Guardian Arena, though. I'm not sure why.

I really wish I had more to say here, but I guess that's how it goes. It's not like I have to write a novel each time I post, unlike in those eFeds. Damn! Haven't you ever heard of quality over quantity? Well, I suppose I'm not one to talk, since I haven't actually been to one in years. I used to run it with my brothers. Ever hear of CCWN? Probably not. We weren't very big. Now I feel compelled to recreate my eFed character in every WWE game I get, and I rarely even play the games otherwise. I'm just not into fighting games, I guess. I'm more of an action/adventure/RPG guy.

Eh... This one isn't exactly a quiz result, but it was in my folder and the file was next alphabetically.







Hi
my name is Char-Mander












This
Charmander was adopted by Jess


Get yours at Pokéchow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home